The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

10 out of 10

and 5 out of 5, because they won't let me give you more.

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

The Best!

Incredible work. I can only assume that you will be well recognized someday very soon. I haven't seen anything this creative and fearlessly executed in a long time.

Danger Global Warming Danger Global Warming

Holy Crap!

That was great!

Blackmail Sniper 2 Blackmail Sniper 2

Better by degrees

The game is shaping up. I like the parts where you shoot an item to create an effect.
If your sounds aren't working, then don't upload until you have fixed it. Problem solving is a huge part of being a game designer.

Suggestions:

1. Try to include at least 10 new missions before releasing another beta
2. Send your text to someone who speaks fluent English for translation
3. Time for some music
4. Perhaps multipart puzzles: Shoot the door to open/shoot bodyguard behind door/shoot victim

And remember, don't get defensive when people point out your mistakes. The guys that point out the most problems, have the most interest in your success. Just say "Thank You", even if you don't agree. After all, they didn't have to take any time to speak with you. All advice is good advice.

When you become a professional, you will hear a lot more criticism and it won't be half as nice.

You're continuing to move forward, and that's what counts.

Blackmail Sniper Blackmail Sniper

Really, a lot of potential here...

I really like the game mechanics. Showing a more elaborate "cut scene" as a reward for making the right target choice is very cool. I'm surprised no one has really capitalized on it before.

Now beef it up. find a good illustrator to collaborate with, or sharpen your own skills. Better doesn't have to be more complex either. You can still use stick figures if you wish and get a good result.

Music is nice, but you should have different songs for different scenes.

Moving characters would probably help. That brings back a sense of "skill" to the game. If you don't have moving characters then consider having many more target choices, so it becomes a strong puzzle game with a sniper theme.

Great effort. Can't wait for the next one. But please, take a little more time on it.

Vampire Scent Vampire Scent

Great Start

You are heading toward being a great game designer.

herian4 responds:

HEY THANKS A LOT! I really appreciate your comment!!
It really make me feel good! ty!

Hernan Lopez
Epic Llama Warchief

bioshock fan comic book pg3 bioshock fan comic book pg3

Damn.

I only gave you a 5/5, 10/10 because they didn't have anything better.

The Printer The Printer

Very Cool

Originality is harder to find than talent, and you seem to have both. Great job.

Shock Breakdown Shock Breakdown