Blackmail Sniper 2 Blackmail Sniper 2

Better by degrees

The game is shaping up. I like the parts where you shoot an item to create an effect.
If your sounds aren't working, then don't upload until you have fixed it. Problem solving is a huge part of being a game designer.

Suggestions:

1. Try to include at least 10 new missions before releasing another beta
2. Send your text to someone who speaks fluent English for translation
3. Time for some music
4. Perhaps multipart puzzles: Shoot the door to open/shoot bodyguard behind door/shoot victim

And remember, don't get defensive when people point out your mistakes. The guys that point out the most problems, have the most interest in your success. Just say "Thank You", even if you don't agree. After all, they didn't have to take any time to speak with you. All advice is good advice.

When you become a professional, you will hear a lot more criticism and it won't be half as nice.

You're continuing to move forward, and that's what counts.

Blackmail Sniper Blackmail Sniper

Really, a lot of potential here...

I really like the game mechanics. Showing a more elaborate "cut scene" as a reward for making the right target choice is very cool. I'm surprised no one has really capitalized on it before.

Now beef it up. find a good illustrator to collaborate with, or sharpen your own skills. Better doesn't have to be more complex either. You can still use stick figures if you wish and get a good result.

Music is nice, but you should have different songs for different scenes.

Moving characters would probably help. That brings back a sense of "skill" to the game. If you don't have moving characters then consider having many more target choices, so it becomes a strong puzzle game with a sniper theme.

Great effort. Can't wait for the next one. But please, take a little more time on it.

Vampire Scent Vampire Scent

Great Start

You are heading toward being a great game designer.

herian4 responds:

HEY THANKS A LOT! I really appreciate your comment!!
It really make me feel good! ty!

Hernan Lopez
Epic Llama Warchief

The Fallen The Fallen

Good Stuff

The controls didn't bother me. I thought the art was good and I'm not afraid of religion. I do think that you falling while the souls are rising is counter to your theme. I also think that if these are supposed to be souls in danger the environment should be more Hell-like.

I hope to see an upgraded version when you get around to it.

Super Highway Sniper Super Highway Sniper

This has so much potential!

Please tighten it up and put out a second version.

Visually, only the cars look good.

Seriously lacking in sound.

NG is supposed to be a good place for collaborations. Maybe you could get some other creators to come in on this with you, it would be worth it.

Wild River Wild River

Make more

This was a great start. Give us more challenges and targets. As mentioned there is no replay value but it has so much potential.

Good luck with future versions.

Gearlock: Episode 1 Gearlock: Episode 1

Not bad at all

Great art at the very least. I thought the game-play was just fine. I'm not really sure why it's being scored so inconsistently.

I hope you do another.

Hyptosis responds:

Yeah, they either love it or hate it! =P Who knows, thanks for the feedback. ^_^

Simple Ping Pong Simple Ping Pong

Game?

You said yourself that this is an exercise. You seem to have done a good job with your AS3, and that's great but you are giving the community a "sketch" of a game not anything that you might consider finished. It was my impression (and if I'm wrong please tell me) that this is where you show finished work.

Work in some theme and sound next time and I will score you much higher. this is not enough to go on.

Ammo responds:

This was indeed a exercise, as a fact I believe it was a great way to practice my long awaited (and forgotten) passion of programming. I've been away from programming with actionscript and needed a project like this to bring myself back in and learn the way ActionScript 3 works (As I used AS2). My next 'game' will be alot better.

Thanks for the review.

MutaStorm MutaStorm

Not much there

After several minutes of play not enough has happened to keep my attention. A bunch of story dialog windows is not playing a game. It's watching one.

Music was OK.

Red Remover Red Remover

Neat-O

Green shapes are Lovely! Who could think otherwise?